Hi! First of all, sorry for my English!

It seems that here are people that are pro in Mac. So, I would like to ask if someone can help me with a problem.

I can't use the camera of my MacBook Pro. All the programs I ran which uses the camera says the same thing - There is no camera...

I've tried to use the terminal with the commands:

sudo killall VDCAssistant

sudo killall AppleCameraAssistant

Don't work!

I've tried to shutdown and restart taping command+Alt+P+R 

Don't work!

I need to do some videoconference meetings ando don't know what to do.

Any help? Please!!!

@guimaraes76, your questions are even close to the topic being discussed here, so most users here won’t even see it, so I’ve asked that it be moved to a new discussion.

It sounds very much like you have a hardware issue with a failed camera, connector or logic board processor, so I don’t have any software solutions to offer. Not sure how old your MBP is,  but try running the Apple Hardware Test or Diagnostics and see if it reports a hardware issue.

You might want to search the Apple Support Community or post your question there, as there are far more Mac experts with broader experience.