ssimekaz

False positive www.glass411.info

Why arbitrarily block all .info domains (if what I heard is correct)? My domain www.glass411.info is blocked... Please whitelist and thanks.

Thank you for letting us know. I have requested a review to see about getting the block removed.

9 hours ago, ssimekaz said:

Why arbitrarily block all .info domains

The majority of .info domains have a variety of issues, so each one must be separately investigated before whitelisting.

That strikes as as an overly broad statement, perhaps more appropriately applied to .cc or others, perhaps any TLD. However, as a MWB premium customer who loves this product and supports them wholeheartedly, I'm happy to standby and wait to be whitelisted....

There are about a dozen or so sites that are well known to be listed as the most abusive. The .info is one of them

Whitelist entry was just added.  Please give it a few minutes to propagate out, and let us know if you continue to have issues.

Gonzo, I'll report back, and thanks. Adv, do you mean sites or TLDs? If sites, then blacklist individually of course. If TLDs, I still maintain it can be said for others as well. no matter though, I'll check my site and report back. The quick response is greatly appreciated, many thanks.

In some cases over 90% of every website on some TLD are doing something to abuse customers. No one has time to manually review thousands of sites.

I can access the site now, and browser guard is performing as expected. Many thanks for the quick response....