Sign in to follow this  
mountaintree16

ATF Cleaner

I remember exile giving me a link to that master list of DLL commands a few weeks ago. I don't see myself using many of them but it is a good list to have

Exile,

I'm not sure what that code is for or rather what one should do with it,

would you mind explaining? :)

RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351

This applies to IE7 and IE8 B) .

Sure :) . Just click Start and select Run then copy and paste the line in the code box into the Run box and click Ok :D . It is the same as clearing all your temporary internet files (including settings stored by add-ons) using the Internet Options menu. This is just a handy shortcut B) . I keep a .bat file with this command in it on the desktop so I can simply double click on it when I'm done surfing to clear out the browser cache :) .

@ Exile

Thanks ;)

Oh, so it serves the same function (and does the same job) as clearing your history from IE, then? Does this only work with IE?

@ swagger

okay, thanks ;)

IE6? No one should be using IE6, it's not secure ;) .

sometimes it pays to take a step back, the hackers or looking for IE7+ :o

Yep, but IE6 has way more vulnerabilities ;) . You'd be better off with Iron or Opera.

I agree, not doing banking with it... just reputable sites ie: motorola

Even reputables sites can be exploited or comprised... Come on yardbird, you know better!

my equipment is more up to date, I'm at work now.. If I order equipment, its not a box with IE6. the account is already in the depot.

No info goes over except Send me 450 radios, via FedEx. (and there is a phone call involved) The equipment is owned by the state.

motorola programming is done off-line in DOS. Or Windows CPS. so we use what they give us. will look at sites for order numbers & repair part numbers. (thousands of them)

where the manuals are fading away, into .pdf files or on-line txt forms. Been in the business since I got out of the Army. If a hacker, wants in

on us, he can deal with the state, then up to the next level USDA... as always a gov't/state employee has his hands tied somewhere.