malwarebyts will not load with os catalina MacBook pro late 2013

I just recently tried to open Malwarebyts on my MacBook Pro (Late 2013) 15" Retina Display, and to no avail did not open. I got a huge message on my screen saying it quit unexpectedly and the said it was sending analytics to Apple. At the bottom of message it had a button that said "ok" and "reopen". Is there an update for Malwarebyts or is it not yet optimized for OS Catalina? Could someone please help me with the issue? Thank you to any and all for any helpful info and any help, MUCH APPRECIATED. 

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED IMAGE BELOW

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 2.25.00 PM.png

ANYONE? I haven't checked my computer in some time and trying to figure out why I'm loading kinda slow and what i can do. Any help is so appreciated.

How do I find my license from older version? Or will that not work and need to purchase a new license?

22 minutes ago, adas said:

Hi @ETOC666,

The version you are using is already outdated. Please download the latest one for Catalina 10.15 from:

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038524394-Malwarebytes-home-products-and-macOS-compatibility