Gt-truth

Malwarebytes for Android uninstalled itself somehow

Hello ,

this is the first Mobile ever I have which is new . so a new Android user is here . and this device has a problem with Malwarebytes . I’ve install MB but after a few day it got uninstalled by something . and I do not know where the MB software is  ,

I checked on there and I see something called 360 and AVAST . what are they ?

and how do I get the free version of MB for mobile ?

Hi there,

did you buy the smartphone, new, or bought privately from someone as used?

And what model, name, Android version is it?

Is it rooted?

You can try, this App called List My Apps from the Google Store , to show up what apps you have installed and show us this list here in this forum ...

MAM

@MAM yes this is a brand new mobile phone . it has never been used by someone else

I did try list my app option in Google store and I’ve been seen that Malwarebytes list as an uninstalled ! . and then I click to remove it from there and to make a new install of MB .

hi @mbam_mtbr yes it does work for me I had to reinstall Malwarebytes from your link and all good now as I can tell ..

can I buy for Malwarebytes protection - the mobile version by using a Google play card ?

Posted (edited)
Hello, but your initial question, we have not yet been able to process it, which is Malwarebytes for Android uninstalled itself somehow? Right?

Or iam wrong ?!

Last Note in this issue: There must have been a reason for this behavior !?

And what is the name of your Android device?

MAM

Edited by MAM

Please don't get me wrong. If I did play on a newly purchased device, in our case a smartphone, with Android Os, an app, and who then uninstalled, learned, and then found out myself, I would become suspicious of the smartphone. .. an app like Malwarebytes for mobile cannot do everything ..

Please give us more information about your matter ...

MAM