Browser guard and detection of URL's.

brad03

Today i noticed something kinda fascinating..... While going to url's that were not detected by malwarebytes browser guard after about a few minuets the url's were detected as "reputation" by the browser guard. Is this suppose to happen or is it coincidental (are undetected url's automatically uploaded?)?  if not that's some speedy detection by malwarebytes!! incredible!!!

I visited a few url's not detected by browser guard.......... With in minuets it detected them as "reputation".... what detection methods are used for this? I just found it interesting it detected the unknown urls so fast just by visiting the link. Do you understand now?

The blocked sites had to be redirects or pop-ups that were loading on the page you were viewing which is why they were not blocked immediately as your browser was not redirected or told to display them immediately.  Such embedded and linked sites/pages tend to load last in order to allow the rest of the host page to load completely.

I hope that helps explain things a bit, however if you still have trouble or you do not believe the explanation I provided applies to this situation then please let us know.  It may also help to gather logs from Malwarebytes as well as something such as a Wireshark capture to allow analysis of the connections and traffic to hopefully see what is happening.