Asio

jetwaynutrition.com 192.185.3.157 false positive

The malicious files have been removed.

Hello are you seeing a block on this domain? If so can you please provide your protection log. Thanks.

It appears to be a block by Malwarebytes Browser Guard.  I verified the block in SRWare Iron (a Chromium based browser) with MBG installed and saw the block, then visited the site in IE and got no block, though I did receive the following error in the browser:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'class' (T_CLASS), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or '{' or '$' in /home/jetway/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/traits/trait-wc-item-totals.php on line 44

I'm not sure if that means anything to anyone or not.  I also verified that the IP address itself (which appears to host to a parked domain) just shows a custom 404 page:

http://192.185.3.157/404.html

Whitelist entry has been added in Browser Guard for this URL.  Please give it a few minutes to propagate out.