fyang

Detection Failed. The RPC server is unavailable. Please all WMI through...

Detection Failed. The RPC server is unavailable. Please all WMI through Windows Firewall.

We  have 1 server that Management Console cannot connect to. I've checked Services to ensure RPC and WMI are enabled and running. Checked .net framework and all versions are installed. Also tried the following commands via an elevated cmd prompt:

netsh advfirewall firewall set rule group="remote administration" new enable=yes

and got "No rules match the specified criteria"

netsh advfirewall firewall set rule group="Windows Remote Management" new enable=yes
netsh advfirewall firewall set rule group="windows management instrumentation (wmi)" new enable=yes

These two were successful, however, I am still getting the same error. This push install is on a Windows Server 2019 box. We have over 400 endpoints (end users) and 60 other servers that have been pushed out successfully. This is the only one that is giving me this issue. The built-in Windows Firewall is disabled because all of our machines are managed by Symantec Endpoint Protection. Again, all of our other machines installed fine. So it cannot be Symantec or the ports on the backend. I also believe all of our other servers are on older versions of Windows Server (2012, 2016). So either MBMC is not compatible with Server 2019, or there is something that I am missing. 

Thoughts? 

Thank you.

Also, just another piece of information, I notice in another thread that states Netbios needs to be enabled, however, we have Netbios disabled through GPO because of a known vulnerability that exists and all of the other machines installed fine.