People Can hear my sound from mic

ItzHype64

Hi, I am recently having this problem while talking to people and even in games. If I am in a call on discord with someone, they can hear my sound onto my mic. I tried many videos to help me solve my problem but doesn't work. It is a pretty common issue that's been annoying people. Anyways people just always hear my sound when I am watching you tube, etc. Please help me get rid of this, I don't like the fact it is doing that.

Greetings,

Unfortunately there likely isn't much you can do about it if you are using external speakers rather than headphones as the mic will pick up any sound near it, including the audio from your PC.  If you are using headphones or earbuds then it might be an issue with the mic being configured to playback sound through it which should hopefully be resolved by the instructions found here or here in the responses to those posts.

If not, then ensure that under the properties for your mic under the Listen tab that the option Listen to this device is NOT enabled/is not checked, and if it is uncheck it then click Apply and see if that corrects it.

Please let us know how it goes and if the issue is resolved or not.

Thanks

These methods didn't solve it, my mic still goes on with my audio. I don't know how else can I fix this, I think the problem is the Generic Audio Driver. Last time I troubleshooted my output device it detected Generic Audio Driver. I don't know what else to say at this point and don't know how to fix it.

You could try updating your audio drivers and perhaps then it would use something other than the generic driver.  To do so you would need to visit the vendor's website for your audio card/chipset (i.e. Realtek or Intel or whoever the manufacturer is) and download the latest drivers for your hardware.  You could also check with your system manufacturer's site to see if they have a newer driver for the device.