Malicious IP address 89.28.28.79 blocked

I think this is probably a false positive, but I can't reproduce it so I can't generate a log. Here's what happened. I had been browsing http://www.thompson-morgan.com/potatoes1/index.html for a few minutes and clicked to follow a link. Then in (I think) this order:

- I got a "this page contains no data" page

- the wireless network connection popped up a system tray message saying it was now connected (i.e. it had been temporarily disconnected)

- Malwarebytes popped up a system tray message saying it had blocked access to malicious IP address 89.28.28.79 (I'm pretty sure that was the exact wording)

- I refreshed the page I was trying to view and all was well

I whoisd the IP address and it resolved to StarNet in the Republic of Moldova!? This seemed pretty unlikely for a traditional UK seed and plant company, until I went back to try and reproduce the problem. The page I had been browsing relates to autumn-planted onions, shallots and garlic, and one of the links I had clicked was for a variety of garlic called Purple Moldovan. So now I think it was probably a false positive.

Why would the connection have been temporarily severed?