highimbrits

Malwarebytes detected Bootkit after I performed OS Recovery

Hi everyone, yesterday my laptop was infected of .bboo (STOP/Djvu) ransomware. I retrieved my files from previous versions by moving it to a flash drive then rescanned it on another clean laptop, and it was clean. After that, I performed Dell SupportAssists OS Recovery and select local restore because I was having an issue with cloud restore. After setting up my windows, I installed McAfee and Malwarebytes Premium Trial and performed a scan and what happened is that Malwarebytes detected Bootkit.Pitou.MBR. What does it mean? did the virus still running on my laptop? Sorry, I wish you understand my grammar and thank you in advance.

image.png.40e05cdc09a2ab70b93bbf3b9fdf46c1.png

Hi sir, before I performed local restore from SupportAssist OS Recovery, and after my pc was infected, my google chrome's icon changed like the picture below and I found a host Servicing Process. Is this a malware? Should I reset my PC rather than local restore?

image.png.817e077110d73278071ab4a408f865bc.png

image.thumb.png.df4f9ed6965ec0690d9ee8177a42c61e.png