How to deactivate license on old devices

@wachirasre

Your topic states deactivate old licenses. You posted in the wrong section. I will ask  for it to be moved.

To move your license from one device to another you should first deactivate your license key on the existing device as described in this support article then you may activate the software on your new device.

I would also suggest signing up for an account at My.Malwarebytes.com if you haven't done so already.  Instructions on doing so can be found in this support article.  Once you're signed up you will be able to manage your Malwarebytes product licenses from any computer using a web browser and you'll be able to see the status of each license and the device(s) they are active on.

I hope this helps and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks

9 hours ago, Porthos said:

I am glad.

Why did you not complete you malware topic from January?

A long story, A Brown out gave Me a heaping helping of OS corruption and lost basically everything including password to this site, had to reinstall from the ground up, I apologize for the lack of Communications, Porthos.