muhdujkiru

How to request for malware sample

Hi,

Please I like to request for event logs generated by PowerShell. How do I contact Malwarebyte security Lab? Thanks 

I'm sorry Malwarebytes doesn't supply information like that.

Regular members can not access malware samples that are submitted by other members as well., 

To gain that level of privilege, one would have to submit quality malware samples inline with the provided submission guidelines.    If the submissions are quality, Malwarebytes personnel, who are Malware Researchers, may choose to elevate that member to "Malware Hunters" status.  Once a member is in the group Malware Hunters, the member can then download samples that other members have submitted.

Thank you for your kind gesture. I m not asking for Malware samples. I m talking about event logs. Event logs are not harmful. They are used as subjects for a given research or analysis. Does that applies to event logs too?

I don't know if any such info is published or referenced anywhere but you can check the various removal guides posted here as well as the articles, some of which include some level of detailed threat analysis and logs (though I am not certain if they ever post event logs or not) found in the Malwarebytes Labs blog located here and the Malwarebytes Labs Threat Center located here.