Hello, I apologize if this is the wrong section, I am new to the forums.

I have a fairly urgent problem. I have reason to believe that I have a stalker/spy app installed from an ex-friend in one of my old phones. I ran a Malwarebytes scan previously and 2 issues were found with one (to the best of my memory) being called "update service". I didn't think anything of it at the time as it appeared to sound legitimate but I was recently made aware that this could possibly be a stalker app. The problem now is that my old phone is bricked (I am having a data retrieval company retrieve the data professionally) but I want to recheck these scan logs to see if my suspicions were true. Would anyone be able to tell me what directory I would be able to find my old Android scan logs? Also, if this isn't possible would I be able to reach out to Malwarebytes to see if they would have kept a copy of the scan logs? On the privacy statement it states that all detection results are sent to Malwarebytes.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for your help.