RGB

Unable to access Server - Logon failed for user

A little bit of background. 

Recently our organization moved to a new domain. I recreated our MWB server on the new domain, restored the settings, then let it update. Eventually I will reach a point where the server will no longer let me log into the console giving the following error: 

RlvHHKrQVEBKfDbs3OV8ELpk1EeEMmrra2zepLZstSvhXc1ycybtDlyZEi1U-saoqDSOVU6XgTPsE2lrvDbW89ZD1vYCVzoOpWWLmzgzk09A4JYxYI1XI0-2E8EI_wYhiaDuw7sBy9JUmVHrxUDduTKBZYOYza7BMrxFKoRAUrTkfv3iwxee_q5Ds56KP5Kg1WUQYcsFryZfhC11eGepdpGdF2X8_4L3g5GVlRivWfQSwmM7qwbHcVXlYOS-VHbfccDsqCqWo8Vy-Ukf4AaPycyJLrlEiWWbPQV5-ILAv7GDIWA4iXZnRv-CQHmpBJVHNUDdI8CDEX1h2QFqNq5vqV9ip2HCd-t4rZ7t_j4f9UlKUsCU1ecDXkuRERVruoo6wq1sHEs8CJUpW4KsMy2Zj5PgGKImWZB5n7qdeQAUYf5nyV3-zqS-1uMs3ezoMMOHDtZeXtd9rgIR_Tz1jXPKcmszjEFGZL-XESL5iai1j-fXMGKbaduG-92QQwJHewEj5Dedrs5bP3lpjgrvPVrppwJNu4RvuybYzyHw4XG9Fr_VbFIlxFzwLvFRkp3piDf3JsaiGNuVRgIqPib4YIQFAcH_yx-UrYWwE3j4mfdBxMbdLeQqCkC81MIRVJM0DzcADlQRYllVcU3hJ9tHRN7-MRZWLQ1aPTdBAfY0Mgs8MOBOfrrnxLpc8_RN5XhqxWta56cwkPd8Glm6z6bIub9Dag91JVpR2r0-h9VgpMEchLvwrR_wrU0viplLqpRfUnY=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft

I did notice that before receiving this error Group Policy had enforced LAPS password solution on the machine, locking me out of the database I am guessing. How do I resolve this issue? 

Apologize for the broken link. Below is the error. 

unnamed.png.821dc5ddfdf1fc2ee215c974a7737b6f.png

Hi @RGB,

The first things I'd suggest would be to restart the 'Malwarebytes Management Service', and to make sure you have access to the db in SQL Management Studio. If you're able, reinstalling from scratch with an embedded db may be an easy solution to get you back up and running (the managed clients will reconnect automatically if the ip address is unchanged). If neither of those solutions work or are feasible, we're happy to troubleshoot but would suggest that you submit a help request here: https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.