Browser Guard crashing

NJH

I am constantly receiving notification that the Browser Guard has crashed, click this balloon to reload. Causing problems with sites loading of never loading at all. Have version 4.0.4 and Chrome is my browser. I read another post regarding this issue and have attached the mbst-grab-results file. Please advise. 

mbst-grab-results.zip

Hello @NJH and :welcome:

The attached MBST archive file will be valuable in troubleshooting.

A request has been made to move your topic to the Chrome MBG sub-forum for continued Program Manager assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

@gatortail

Hello @NJH

The logs show you have an old, compromised version of Java installed on the computer. Can you please go to Control Panel, Programs, Add / Remove and uninstall Java. Then follow the directions from the following topic.

Once that is done then check for updates for Google Chrome and remove the Browser Guard extension and restart the computer. Then reinstall the Browser Guard extension and let us know if you continue to have issues.