kilitary

root certificates

There is no absolutely any document on the network which contain CURRENT stage of updating & checking for source of certs.

Kaspersky looks like owned.

Microsoft root certs contain FBI/CIA CA's that disables wdfilter.sys/wdboot.sys at boot. Really these two loads AFTER all drivers loaded.

Anyone knew the solution how to get clean root cert CA's and not get infected & pwned?

Verification is made by a query to an Online Certificate Status Protocol server ( OCSP ).

Certificate Authorities (CA)  do n't infect systems.  There merely issue Root and Intermediate Certificates for purposes of publishing, encryption, non-repudiation and other security related systems that use a unique high-bit security certificate. 

Queries to an OCSP may contain such a request for a Certificate Revocation List (CRL).

One can start out by doing a factory reset on their router

Please review the following website and read it before continuing and then do a Hard Reset back to Factory Defaults for your router.
This information is only for resetting the router DO NOT erase, install, or update the firmware, just reset your router to factory defaults.

https://wiki.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Reset_And_Reboot

https://wiki.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Hard_reset_or_30/30/30

Then remove all partitions from the hard drive. Then install the operating system from a known clean source

FBI/CIA CA's allows sign any sys, mitm any site. (did not found edit post input type=button)

32 minutes ago, David H. Lipman said:

Verification is made by a query to an Online Certificate Status Protocol server ( OCSP ).

Certificate checked from down to up CA root authority offline. The network not needed for that.

Certificate Authorities (CA)  do n't infect systems.  There merely issue Root and Intermediate Certificates for purposes of publishing, encryption, non-repudiation and other security related systems that use a unique high-bit security certificate. 

Do not understand what is high-bit security certificate. Root? Yes, ms has Microsoft Windows Productions 2011 root certificate (and in secure boot it is only 1)

Queries to an OCSP may contain such a request for a Certificate Revocation List (CRL).

I disabled automatic updating because spyed by russian FSS.

What u mean?  What router? I am using windows 10 wich have its root CA's and certs. 

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected quoting

I think you are coming to faux conclusions from a lack of understanding of the subject matter.

1 hour ago, David H. Lipman said:

I think you are coming to faux conclusions from a lack of understanding of the subject matter.

Okay maybe. Look, i am having certificate that is revoked (i do not know why, maybe private key stolen).

Why it exist on my computer? 

https://prnt.sc/qvqrwl

image.png

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Placed image inline

Third party hosting sites are not needed for graphics.  All graphics can be attached and embedded within your post.

ScreenShot.thumb.jpg.678847a0377e23505a9afec588326df4.jpg

I nave a an AOL Root Certificate in my Certificate Store as well.  It's normal.  So what is the problem ?

cert.thumb.jpg.501ad531b288c10e343ce7689bf8aef6.jpg

Edited by David H. Lipman
Edited for content, clarity, spelling and grammar

27 minutes ago, David H. Lipman said:

Third party hosting sites are not needed for graphics.  All graphics can be attached and embedded within your post.

I mark objects and do labels.

ScreenShot.thumb.jpg.678847a0377e23505a9afec588326df4.jpg

I nave a an AOL Root Certificate in my Certificate Store as well.  It's normal.  So what is the problem ? 

I do not see it is revoked or not. If you have win7/10 installed why you do not have io.sys in root directory?

27 minutes ago, David H. Lipman said:

cert.thumb.jpg.501ad531b288c10e343ce7689bf8aef6.jpg

What means "All issuance policies" ? Does it mean this certificate can be used to sign exe/sys?

It isn't revoked.  It is available til ‎Thursday, ‎November ‎19, ‎2037.