Internet doesn't work after update to windows 10

Vertell

So, I upgraded to windows 10 from an activated version of windows 7, everything looked fine, however, I quickly discovered that my computer cannot connect to the internet, I tried an ethernet cable, a tp link wireless wi-fi adapter and usb tethering - nothing seemed to work. I cannot troubleshoot network setting, netsh commands and others on command prompt havn't helped, neither did Mini tool box, driver uninstallation/reinstallation, updating etc. ...

It seems this might be related to a malware issue, sadly I cannot run malwarebytes as I do not have a connection to the internet and for some reason sharing the files through an usb doesnt work either, as the installed doesn't boot, when it does I just get the same error which tells me that I need an internet connection, all I could do is run FRST64 and rkill.

Help would be greatly appreciated as I do not know what to do next, seems like I've tried everything I can, and it's been annoying me for the past 3 days.

Result.txt Rkill.txt FRST.txt Addition.txt

Hello, again.

What I have here, at present, is a batch custom script to do some cleanups, and rebuild the Winsock.

Please Close and Save any open work you may have open.

Please close as many un-needed app-windows that you yourself may have open at this point.   So you can have a clear field of view.

This custom script is for  Vertell   only   & only for this machine.

Close and save any open work files before starting this procedure. 

Please Close and save any open work files before you start this next step.  It may involve a Windows Restart at the end of it.

I am sending a   custom Fix script which is going to be used by the FRST64 tool. They will both work together as a pair.

Please RIGHT-click the (attached file named) FIXLIST and select SAVE  link AS and save it directly ( as is) to the  DESKTOP  folder

The tool named FRST64.exe   tool    is already on the Desktop folder

Start the Windows Explorer and then, to the Desktop.

RIGHT click FRST64     and   select RUN  As Administrator    and reply YES to allow it to proceed and run.

to run the tool. If the tool warns you the version is outdated, please download and run the updated version.

IF Windows prompts you about running this, select YES to allow it to proceed.

IF you get a block message from Windows about this tool......

click line More info information on that screen

and click button Run anyway on next screen.

on the FRST window:
Click the Fix button just once, and wait.

FRST_Fixl.png.c4c1c0dddcc49b11fa400590f070bd5e.png

PLEASE have lots and lots of patience when this starts. You will see a green progress bar start. Lots of patience. This run here should be fairly quick.
If you receive a message that a reboot is required, please make sure you allow it to restart normally.
The tool will complete its run after restart.
When finished, the tool will make a log ( Fixlog.txt) in the same location from where it was run.

Please attach the FIXLOG.txt with your next reply later, at your next opportunity   

Fixlist.txt

This thread-topic is just only for the originator,  Vertell.   If you have a issue currently, Pleaase open your very own New topic.

i will remove this post by mrjoftylico.

Please see the very top pinned topic with "What do I do now"   here

This thread is ONLY for Vertell !   Everyone else who has an issue, Create your own new topic.

IN this sub-forum, we do not do group participation.   Help here is one to one.

Sincerely.