Billed twice, ticket not answered

Hihi,

I purchased premium malwarebytes, late December and obviously its a yearly subscription so why did another payment go out of my account a few days ago?  Which one of these is the legitimate charge, if both are legitimate then why the extra payment?  

Renewal date
Dec 23, 2020
Dec 27, 2019
CBI*MALWAREBYTES

$42.39

See details about this transaction

Jan 26, 2020
 2COCOM*MALWAREBYTES

$42.39 See details about this transaction

8 minutes ago, Amari said:

Which one of these is the legitimate charge, if both are legitimate then why the extra payment?  

I would encourage you, if you have not already done so, to create a Help Ticket with Support.   This forum can only provide you generic type help.

Please go to this link   https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360002090753

Provide the detail and submit the ticket.

Please double check that you supply a valid / properly spelled & correct Email  ( hopefully the same one you used at the time or original purchase).

On the line “issue type”

Be sure to Select  “I have a billing related question or issue".

Please do have patience.   Support stays busy.    And it will take 2 to 5 business days for them to handle the ticket.

2020-01-28_13h44_50.png

Hi Amari.

Just to add a bit.  Your subject line indicates you did create a Support ticket.   Please continue with it and have added patience.

You did not say just when the ticket was first created  and if it was on a weekend.  Support will get things sorted out and provide you a refund for the excess charge.

There is apparently a unfortunate occurrence of one of those billings.  Support will get it taken care of.

PS.

You would have received a automated Email from support ( same day as ticket was created).  That email is a confirmation that your ticket and case are in the queue.

Sincerely,

Edited by Maurice Naggar