How To Remove Developer Apps Dowloaded on my MacPro Maliciously

HELP!  SOS! MAY-DAY.  This is a question for an advanced Computer Expert. As soon as I have my MacPro “cleaned” at the Mac Store, I notice that it is defaulted to accept Apps from developers.

As a result, hundreds and hundreds of controlling apps are downloaded on my computer remotely and deprive me of my privileges.  Most of the apps are preceded by COM.APPLE with extensions.  

I immediately change the toggle to accept from theApple Store only, but someone is remotely changing it back to accept third party developer apps.  AppleStore techs are I sufficiently trained and are a waste of time.

I am unable to delete these apps permanently as the trash itself has an extension and the deleted malicious developer apps are soon returned to my computer. Malwarebytes does not recognize these extensions as malware.

Looking for someone who is advanced with an “out of the box” approach to guide me to find the hidden Internet Wi-fi that a thug installed on my MacPro since these apps appear while I am not connected to my Wi-Fi, leading me to One conclusion - there is a hidden Wi-Fi connected somewhere on my MAC.

Recommend you submit a system report created with the help of below article (please don't post the zip file here).

Upload logs to your ticket using the Malwarebytes Support Tool for Mac

Instead, log a support ticket with help of below link and attach the file with the email

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us

I doubt that anybody here will be able to offer help without having at least that system report and would probably need physical access to your machine to determine what is going on. 

License issues

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated links

You can set the security and privacy preferences of your Mac to allow apps from the App Store and identified developers or allow only apps from the App Store.

In addition, please download and install apps from App Store as it's the safest place. Apple reviews each app in the App Store before it’s accepted and signs it to ensure that it hasn’t been tampered with or altered.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
corrected font issue

• Staff
4 hours ago, oliveryuan said:

In addition, please download and install apps from App Store as it's the safest place. Apple reviews each app in the App Store before it’s accepted and signs it to ensure that it hasn’t been tampered with or altered.

Please note that this does not mean that apps from the App Store are safe. There have been cases of apps engaging in malware-like activity, such as theft of user data or scamming users out of money, on the App Store. Just because an app is on the App Store does not mean there's any guarantee that it's legitimate.

• Staff
On 1/28/2020 at 2:58 AM, Latuasorella said:

As a result, hundreds and hundreds of controlling apps are downloaded on my computer remotely and deprive me of my privileges.  Most of the apps are preceded by COM.APPLE with extensions.  

What you are describing sounds like it's probably not malware. It is not necessary for malware to install hundreds of apps to get a backdoor into your computer; all it takes is one, and installing hundreds would do nothing but increase the chances of the user discovering the infection. I suspect that you are looking at legitimate parts of the system, but cannot be sure without more information. If you can post some screenshots, as adas requested, that would be helpful.