Malwarebytes for Android for Android 4.2.2 ?

Hello,

I need an official trusted source to download Malwarebytes for Android that is running Android version 4.2.2.

I am a paying customer.

Had it in the past, downloaded from the googel store, is not offered for download anymore, I think.

At the googelstore, the message "App does not come with your device comes"! There your app is only compatible with Android 4.4 or higher. And at APKPure I only found versions that don't want to work with my device ...

And I don't find anything at all with F-Droid.

So where do you get it from?

Well, i found only by APKPure, a version of Malwarebytes version 3.7.3.2 (37302) Size: 39,32 MB.

Regards MAM

Edited by MAM

Well, this App what i found can´t use it, Parsing Fehler parsing Bug, when trying to install it .

And now I've deleted it, I don't have any app to install.

So my specific question: Where can I get a version of Malwarebytes for mobile that works correctly under Android 4.2.2 ???

MAM

Edited by MAM

I had in the past that an east read was dealing with exactly the same problem, the questioner only had Android 4.2.2 available, and since you gave him a version, I think. But I can no longer find this thread. Probably 2 or 3 years ago I think. With such an attitude your customers will be "in the rain and they will REALLY get wet" !!!

MAM

LOL.

It's not my product.

I'm a user just like you and sent you a suggestion where you might find (genuine) old versions.

I didn't post the link in public because it is not an official MB provider.

All I can say is that the old version I downloaded for Android 4.1.1 still gets regular deffinition updates.

LOL for me too !?

Why cant´t not the vendor him self, Malwarebytes for Android such an old version officially provide, maintain?

Sorry, that is a strange business policy for me.

BTW, scan time was 1 hour and 30 minutes, that have several times in the past, and some times 8 to 15 minutes....

PS: Sorry, that my fault, that was misunderstanding from me, my apoligize for that.

MAM

Edited by MAM
missunderstanding added

Why doesn't Ford (or Nissan, or whoever) still make spares for old cars, things move on and older things get discarded.

Scan times on old Android versions can be very long - they are old versions after all.

Edited by nukecad

On 1/29/2020 at 11:17 PM, nukecad said:

Why doesn't Ford (or Nissan, or whoever) still make spares for old cars, things move on and older things get discarded.

Scan times on old Android versions can be very long - they are old versions after all.

Hello,

you are kidding me !?

Why does the camel not go through the eye of the needle?

Because it's just not past!

MAM