Entire TLD blacklisting

Woet

How do I turn off the blacklisting on entire TLDs like .info? I'd rather blacklist actual abusive domains rather than entire TLDs, affecting millions of genuine domains.

Greetings,

Unfortunately I do not believe there is a way to whitelist entire TLD's at the moment; blocking them is basically like a heuristic rule built into the extension.

on my computer, MBG is NOT blocking the whole "info" TLD. i have no trouble accessing:

hxxp://www.informationclearinghouse.info/index.html

hxxps://keepass.info/

hxxp://aljazeerah.info/

hxxps://forums.spybot.info/

Edited by MysteryFCM
Links disabled

There are many .info sites that have been whitelisted already, and I'm certain the Research team has also whitelisted many prominent .info sites (as well as sites using other filtered TLD's) on their own, and I'm sure that at least some of the sites you linked are among them, though I don't know for certain that all of them are.

16 hours ago, redwolfe_98 said:

on my computer, MBG is NOT blocking the whole "info" TLD. i have no trouble accessing:

hxxp://www.informationclearinghouse.info/index.html

hxxps://keepass.info/

hxxp://aljazeerah.info/

hxxps://forums.spybot.info/

Please do not post live links.

As alluded to by Samuel, there are quite a lot that have already been whitelisted by the BG team, but there are a plethora of others that have not. They review those on a case by case basis.