TimDearborn

ANSWERED False Positive - TheWord.Online

It has been reported to me that the site I manage, https://theword.online has been flagged as having a Trojan.  It does not.  How can this be fixed?

-Tim Dearborn

(Dearborn's Consulting)

Hi,

Do you have a log showing the detection? I'm not showing it as detected here

Regards

A user reported this to me. Unfortunately, I do not have Malwarebytes Pro, so I cannot verify.  For all I know, the user could have an onerous extension or add-on in his browser that is causing the attempted redirect.

"Just letting you know that today when I was on theword.online there was a site trying to come through called bibleblender. I run malwarebytes pro and it flagged that site as a trojan site:

" theword.online is says that it has blocked the site for 

www.bibleblender.com

"

image.png

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Removed live hyperlink

Nevermind.  I found the issue.  There was an image from bibleblender.com (not my site) that was being using in a blog post on TheWord.online (my site).  I will remove the image to take care of the issue.

Yes bibleblender site is blocked but after further review this block will be removed.