elecuyer

Terrain Navigator Pro Installation Files

Hi,

I am the Technical Product Manager for Terrain Navigator Pro,  PC software application used in GIS work - see: terrainnavigator.com.

A mutual customer sent in the attached screen shot indicating that our main download for installation is being flagged as suspicious: http://terrainnavigator.com/downloads/software/InstallerSystem.exe

Note that the file is hosted securely by AWS, and the .exe is signed with a valid certificate. It is not malicious in any way.

Please add this download to the whitelist incorporated into your products and services.

Feel free to email me directly at ed_lecuyer@trimble.com with any questions.

Note: This has also been reported as Case#00103387 to Malwarebytes Business Support - who requested that it be reported on this public forum.

Sincerely,

-Ed Lecuyer
Technical Product Manager, Terrain Navigator Pro.

image (4).png

Hello,

I'm not seeing the file detected by MBAM, but rather by Browser Guard according to teh screenshot. Moving this topic to the appropriate subforum.

The site has been whitelisted.  Please allow 30 minutes for the database to propagate out.