I need to change my email address (to the PM one) which I figure can be manually adjusted from the ACP as the domain seems to be blacklisted but only from the registration aspect, not from the user profile aspect (field etc).

I would have to PM an admin to get that done though - or I could try manually do it from my own settings I suppose - any suggestion on a specific admin to ask?

Just now, Bathory said:

any suggestion on a specific admin to ask?

@AdvancedSetup He offered to assist in the post above your last.

Yeah, sorry I didn't mean to be an ass - I meant it in the most diplomatic way of saying "okay which admin would have the permission?" (i.e. to make the change).

I used to run forums for about 10 years and even though IPB is more recent to use than say VB, the permissional tier system is the same. I'll PM him, see what he says.

16 minutes ago, Bathory said:

"okay which admin would have the permission?"

He has access to everything forum related as he is the ROOT admin. :D

Yeah I took that in, but this may be more of an MB policy than a tech over-ride issue. (Not sure who determines the rules - already managed to violate it by having an inappropriate avatar, can't figure image uploads correctly and have not worked out the basic BBCode sets, but other than that I'm good, lol :P)

Yeah that is fair enough, sorry you're having problems with PM. Can I untangle the promotional stuff that still gets to my old (throwaway) account?

Now that the issue of emailing has been sorted out I guess now I go to figuring out who to talk with in regards to a multi device license or buying multiple devices...any chance you could point me in the right direction? :)

31 minutes ago, Bathory said:

I guess now I go to figuring out who to talk with in regards to a multi device license or buying multiple devices...any chance you could point me in the right direction?

At the beginning of the thread, I posted screenshots from the purchasing page to guide you in that aspect.

Yeah I didn't mean for it to seem like I was ignoring you but those don't seem to be able for me to find / load. I have an end around but I have a few different bundles that I think are good(ish) deals.

I'll mail back on my ticket, see what they can do to bundle it all into one. :)