Jump to content
mumenAlmadaineh

Get Full Protection

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, AdvancedSetup said:

If Malwarebytes blocks it again please temporarily disable the Ransomware protection module..

 

ok

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Interesting. There are some other logs missing from that. Can you please run the following as well for me.

 

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

  • Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

 

 

17 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

 

These are the logs after the tool finished scanning my system files

 

 

FRST.txt Addition.txt

Share this post


Link to post

I notice that you have a lot of profiles on Chrome as well as the Android development tools. You're also having some other issues with BITS and VSS that should be corrected but I'm doubtful they're the real cause here. My initial guess would probably be Google Chrome itself but I don't have proof yet that is the cause.

I'm checking with the Dev team but I may not get a reply back for a while as they're a pretty busy group.

In the mean time I can try to assist you with fixing the other issues if you like

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

I notice that you have a lot of profiles on Chrome as well as the Android development tools. You're also having some other issues with BITS and VSS that should be corrected but I'm doubtful they're the real cause here. My initial guess would probably be Google Chrome itself but I don't have proof yet that is the cause.

I'm checking with the Dev team but I may not get a reply back for a while as they're a pretty busy group.

In the mean time I can try to assist you with fixing the other issues if you like

 

Yes, I hope you to help me fixing the other issues

Share this post


Link to post

Please download and run the following  Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS), Diagnostic Tool, from Acronis

Acronis VSS Doctor

Free tool for diagnosing and repairing Volume Shadow Copy Service issues. Download link on the bottom of the page.
Download - Acronis VSS Doctor

In many cases, it can correct the issues on its own. If not, then it will give details on what may be causing the issues. Please save the report in text format and post back that log on your next reply.


You can also try the tool from Macrium Reflect if the Acronis tool did not work.

Macrium Reflect Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) Repair Tool


Once you've run the repair tool you need to restart your computer.
Then check your Event Logs to see if the error was corrected. You can post new logs from FRST which will also show the Event Log entries 

If you don't have System Restore enabled then please take this time to enable it. If possible choose 10% of your C drive to store Restore Points.

System Restore disabled or greyed out? Turn On System Restore in Windows 10
 

Thank you

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Please download and run the following  Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS), Diagnostic Tool, from Acronis

Acronis VSS Doctor

Free tool for diagnosing and repairing Volume Shadow Copy Service issues. Download link on the bottom of the page.
Download - Acronis VSS Doctor

In many cases, it can correct the issues on its own. If not, then it will give details on what may be causing the issues. Please save the report in text format and post back that log on your next reply.


You can also try the tool from Macrium Reflect if the Acronis tool did not work.

Macrium Reflect Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) Repair Tool


Once you've run the repair tool you need to restart your computer.
Then check your Event Logs to see if the error was corrected. You can post new logs from FRST which will also show the Event Log entries 

If you don't have System Restore enabled then please take this time to enable it. If possible choose 10% of your C drive to store Restore Points.

System Restore disabled or greyed out? Turn On System Restore in Windows 10
 

Thank you

 

Thank you very much for working hard to help me
This log is from Acronis VSS Doctor

AcronisVSSDoctorReport_2020-01-17-00-48-33.txt

Share this post


Link to post

Please run the following. It will check your core Operating System files to make sure they're all valid. Then it will empty your temp files and reboot and run a disk check.

 

Please download the attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop.
NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST or FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system.

Run FRST or FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.
If the tool needs a restart please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please attach or post it to your next reply.

Note: If the tool warned you about an outdated version please download and run the updated version.

fixlist.txt

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Please run the following. It will check your core Operating System files to make sure they're all valid. Then it will empty your temp files and reboot and run a disk check.

 

Please download the attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop.
NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST or FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system.

Run FRST or FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.
If the tool needs a restart please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please attach or post it to your next reply.

Note: If the tool warned you about an outdated version please download and run the updated version.

fixlist.txt 381 B · 0 downloads

Thanks

 

Where can I find the tool FRST or FRST64

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

You already ran FRST for us in your post #27

Running from D:\Users\mumen\Downloads\البرامج

 

Well thank you, thank you very much from the bottom of the heart

Share this post


Link to post

No, you should have a program called FRST64.EXE unless your Operating System renamed it somehow.

The download link is listed below again though for you if needed.

 

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

Thank you

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AdvancedSetup said:

No, you should have a program called FRST64.EXE unless your Operating System renamed it somehow.

The download link is listed below again though for you if needed.

 

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

Thank you

 

 

Thanks for your continued support
This is the log after the tool finished its work

 

 

Fixlog.txt

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/20/2020 at 7:43 PM, AdvancedSetup said:

Please make sure that Google Chrome is up to date

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

image.png

If it is already up to date then let's go ahead and remove Browser Guard from the extensions temporarily

 

@AdvancedSetup

Thank you for your continued support and I apologize for the late reply. I was very busy earlier
Please know that the problem has been solved after I updated Chrome and then uninstalled the Browser Guard extensions and reinstalled again

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/27/2020 at 6:49 PM, AdvancedSetup said:

Great, glad we were able to assist you and thank you for the follow up reply @mumenAlmadaineh

 

@AdvancedSetup

Unfortunately, the problem came back again, and I don't know why
Please help me in a full solution to the problem and thank you

 

 

تعليق توضيحي 2020-01-30 133646.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.