Reagy

FP Check request, showing as blocked due to trojan

Hi, I went to access one of my sites today and found it to be blocked by mbam's web filter stating it may contain a Trojan.

As far as I'm aware, the site does not have a trojan on it, its purely used to host media content and act as one of my DNS domains, plus I have a lot of my old uni work stored on there and its used as a download server for a few game servers I provide, so this will be hindering anyone who is trying to download the custom content for the Team Fortress 2 servers if they're also using mbam.

If this could be reviewed I'd be very greatful.

Domain: yoitsu.net

IP: 188.165.207.20

Forgot to include this, here is a screenshot of what I got.

2020-01-15_00-09-34.png

14 minutes ago, thisisu said:

Hello,

It looks like it is blocked because of this php script:

http://yoitsu.net/tm2/music/1381507068.mux

==> https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/f68a5a987823d3981a37fa8cfc0aaa076f04ad9d01386268a2e594ecf9cfc924/detection

Regards

Its always damn C99Shell and some dippy uploading it, wouldn't have worked as PHP is disabled on the directory.

File has been removed, I'm going to go through a cleanup of the mux files, Trackmania wont load them now anyway.

Thanks for the quick response.

3 minutes ago, Reagy said:

Its always damn C99Shell and some dippy uploading it, wouldn't have worked as PHP is disabled on the directory.

File has been removed, I'm going to go through a cleanup of the mux files, Trackmania wont load them now anyway.

Thanks for the quick response.

Thanks for removing the file. The unblock should occur in an upcoming database update 😃