Hola yo he tenido cheat engine durante mucho tiempo sin ningun problema pero tras la infeccion de un virus me instale malwarebytes para eliminarlo que por cierto funciona muy bien, y me detecto cheat engine como un pup.Optional... Y despues de comprarme un ordenador gamer no se si descargar cheat engine porque fue un falso positivo o algo no se.

No me compre el ordenador gamer porque el otro muriera, sino porque el otro no era demasiado potente.

Hi, 

Can you attach the logs showing the detection as well as the file being detected? Thanks.

we need the actual scan log and the actual file being detected. Screenshots wont help us unfortunately.

This seems to be detected properly. Without the executable file i cant be 100% sure. If you want to use it then you can add it to your exclusions in mbam. PUP means potentially unwanted program.

Thanks for reporting.