Greetings,

Unfortunately regular members cannot edit posts due to a function implemented to stop spambots which would create seemingly innocuous posts only to later return and insert spam URLs/active links.  Since implementing this restriction the number of successful spambots has dropped from tens or even hundreds per day down to only a handful every few months, often with entire months passing by without a single successful spambot post.

I apologize for the inconvenience, however the spam was becoming unmanageable for the forum moderators and admins who were having to constantly deal with the barrage of spambots while still attempting to perform their normal work duties of running the forums and helping to assist users on the forums.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:08 AM, exile360 said:

Greetings,

Unfortunately regular members cannot edit posts due to a function implemented to stop spambots which would create seemingly innocuous posts only to later return and insert spam URLs/active links.  Since implementing this restriction the number of successful spambots has dropped from tens or even hundreds per day down to only a handful every few months, often with entire months passing by without a single successful spambot post.

I apologize for the inconvenience, however the spam was becoming unmanageable for the forum moderators and admins who were having to constantly deal with the barrage of spambots while still attempting to perform their normal work duties of running the forums and helping to assist users on the forums.

Oh I see... Guess i'll have to double check my posts before clicking submit reply...

Yes, that is the case, however there is at least a preview button so that you can check to see what your post looks like before posting it.  It is in the editor on the left side just before the B for bold.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:16 PM, exile360 said:

Yes, that is the case, however there is at least a preview button so that you can check to see what your post looks like before posting it.  It is in the editor on the left side just before the B for bold.

Oh I see... alright thanks i'll preview before posting next time

I wish I was able to edit my posts especially due to typos as being regular member. I got remarkable benefit from this forum and like here very much.

I beleive such 'edit' option must be provided at least for verified real members by asking them some questions or verifying them by mail. Would be very useful and fair.

Best regards.

5 hours ago, kimiraikkonen said:

I wish I was able to edit my posts especially due to typos as being regular member. I got remarkable benefit from this forum and like here very much.

I beleive such 'edit' option must be provided at least for verified real members by asking them some questions or verifying them by mail. Would be very useful and fair.

Best regards.

I believe you will gain that ability after about 200 posts but I can not say for sure.