Ra1nf4ll

Disk Bomb, disabled keyboard during boot, so can't do safe mode.

Long story short, I downloaded a file which contains a virus; tried to run CCleaner, Avast, and finally Safe mode, when I realized keyboard is disabled during boot. I thought of system restoring using Comodo Time Machine, but that was after booting Safe Mode. After I reboot, I can't boot into safe mode, and Comodo is hindering me with something I need to press OK for, but keyboard isn't working.

Hello @Ra1nf4ll     :welcome:

My name is Maurice.  Please let me know what first name you go by.

We have to know a number of key bits of information.

What version and build of Windows is this pc on ?

What specific brand / make / model of pc is this ?

Does this machine happen to have a internal DVD drive that can be booted from ?

Do you have at home another working pc   ?   ( so you have a nearby ability to download )

Do you have a clean USB-flash-thumb drive ?

Do you have a recent full backup of this system on offline media?

you can temporarily ( just only for limited purpose) put the system into Safe Mode with Networking,
which would hopefully allow means of doing some diagnostic reports ( later).

Let us see if you could simply just get this machine into SAFE Mode or Safe mode With NETWORKING just so we could look around. That would be strictly temporary.
*Do unplug all devices from your computer, including: Printers, scanners, copiers, fax machine,  external attached devices, etc.*
*The only devices you should leave attached to your computer are your monitor, mouse and keyboard, if the computer is a desktop.*
*And if this PC is a laptop or notebook be sure it is directly connected to Power with power cord.*

Turn off your pc.    That is to say, do a full power down on this machine.      Wait about a minute.
Restart your pc. And right away, tap & re-tap the F8 Function-key on your keyboard. 
You should see Windows Advanced Options menu.
Select Safe Mode with Networking

NOTE: if the F8 function key-method did not prove usable, some systems may use F5 instead. 
And on some systems you may need to press the F2 function key to get hardware boot options.

Then let me know when you get it there.

As of right now, I'm trying to use another HDD from an old laptop as the boot drive. I'll inform you by a day or two if it works or not.

Just call me by Eric. My computer is a Windows 7, but I don't know the brand, as it's just an old hand-me-down computer with not much info.I have an internal DVD drive, but I don't know if it can be booted from. I have a lot of other laptops that can be used to download. I have a clean flash drive. I have no recent backup. I tried booting it into safe mode while it's booting, but my keyboard is disabled for some reason while booting.

Hi, Eric.

Keep me advised.

IF there is nothing on this machine that is critical for you to keep,  it is possible to do a "factory state restore" ,  which would put the machine back to day 1 as it had come out of the factory.

By the way,  one tries the function-key procedure to get into Safe mode with Networking .....before  ( well before) the GUI part of Windows tries to load.

It is usually right at the moment when the hardware BIOS shows on screen with its initial text display !!!

Is this a laptop / notebook ?  or   a mini tower or tower or a desktop style machine ?

You need to look all around the machine to see what Brand it is   ( hardware manufacturer  and hopefully the model as well )

Well, I had nothing important on my pc, as it was full of games, so I just restored it as you said. I wasn't able to try to do all that you said after the restore part, but if I unfortunately run into the virus again, I'll just come back to this forum.

Be very sure to do a Windows Update run, just to be certain it has all the very latest security patches.

Be sure to have Malwarebytes for Windows Premium to help secure this system.

and if this is now on Windows 7,  know that you can get a free upgrade to Windows 10 from Microsoft, as long as the system & hardware meets the minimum requirements.

MS does not actively advertise this.  It does not push this.  It takes action on the pc owner's part.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/you-can-still-upgrade-to-windows-10-for-free-heres-how/

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/139745-upgrade-windows-10-windows-7-free.html

Backup is your best friend.

One other suggestion after you have Windows 10 ,

suggest that ( at your next best opportunity) enable the F8 function key use at machine boot  ( that way you have means to have advanced startup options

See Option One at this article

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/22455-enable-disable-f8-advanced-boot-options-windows-10-a.html

let us emphasize that we should all do regular system backups to offline storage media.  These days one can get some very good large capacity USB-type external drives for decent costs.  So backup is the first priority always.

I happen to use a Western Digital Passport  ( USB device ) whose physical size is no bigger than palm-size.   Includes backup software.

It is not enough to just have a security program installed. Each pc user needs to practice daily safe computer and internet use.

Best  practices & malware prevention:
Follow best practices when browsing the Internet, especially on opening links coming from untrusted sources.
First rule of internet safety: slow down & think before you "click".

Never click links without first hovering your mouse over the link and seeing if it is going to an odd address ( one that does not fit or is odd looking or has typos).

Free games & free programs are like "candy". We do not accept them from "strangers".

Never open attachments that come with unexpected ( out of the blue ) email no matter how enticing.
Never open attachments from the email itself. Do not double click in the email. Always Save first and then scan with antivirus program.

Pay close attention when installing 3rd-party programs. It is important that you pay attention to the license agreements and installation screens when installing anything off of the Internet. If an installation screen offers you Custom or Advanced installation options, it is a good idea to select these as they will typically disclose what other 3rd party software will also be installed.
Take great care in every stage of the process and every offer screen, and make sure you know what it is you're agreeing to before you click "Next".

Use a Standard user account rather than an administrator-rights account when "surfing" the web.
See more info on Corrine's SecurityGarden Blog http://securitygarden.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_7.html
Dont remove your current login. Just use the new Standard-user-level one for everyday use while on the internet.

Do a Windows Update.

Make certain that Automatic Updates is enabled.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12373/windows-update-faq

Keep your system and programs up to date. Several programs release security updates on a regular basis to patch vulnerabilities. Keeping your software patched up prevents attackers from being able to exploit them to drop malware.

For other added tips, read "10 easy ways to prevent malware infection"

Let me know if you need other help.

Sincerely,

Maurice