how to know my login acnt email?

I have never needed to know what email adr mbam is associated with to do things like check what kind of account, how long to go, get to a page to change my ccard for renewal. Of if I did then mbam was smart enough to figure it out from its own SN and registration and knowing a login was just never an issue. Now the new UI requires that because it's all behind a web page that requires login. Someone in our company purchased MBam a year ago, under who know whose email adr, or maybe it was under the IT person's, who knows. Now we need to update the card for auto renewal and we have no idea how to get in. I have the SN from within the program. How do I get around this roadblock? (BTW the email I'm logged into forumns with is for a different client, just so I'd have some way to get in to ask this question.)

Not sure why I need to do the job for your designers but here are the ways you've made things difficult for people.

Your new UI requires that I log in to do things like update my card to renew. The old system could just know that based on the installed mbam and its SN. You've made it harder.

Since I never in the past needed to know what email mbam registration was connected with (don't think there even was one) I have no idea what email to log into my account to update my card. And your system doesn't have anything nice like "we'll send an email to the adr connected with this SN" to make it easy.

So I needed support to find out how to get in if I don't even know my login adr (since this is a new requirement) but nowhere is there a support option to get to you if I don't have that login. No way to just send a tech question or customer service question or a phone number. (No phone number?)

No way other than to use the forums, which is not a good option since this is not a question for fellow users but a question for your company.

But I did log into your main page with the email adr for a different client just to get in to ask a question, but when I went to the forums the login doesn't carry over. It's a completely separate login system. Like you're just trying to make it as much of a pain as possible.

So I'm filling in the "create a forumn account" page and it says my pwd needs to be 8, upper/lower, numbers, special characters. Okay, so I enter nMjbe1m! which meets all the criteria but your registration page insists it doesn't. 

One of the appeals of mbam has been it's ease of use and simple clarity. Now you're becoming like all the others. Gives me reason to start looking for a new one.

4 minutes ago, ymitech said:

I have never needed to know what email adr mbam is associated with to do things like check what kind of account, how long to go, get to a page to change my ccard for renewal. Of if I did then mbam was smart enough to figure it out from its own SN and registration and knowing a login was just never an issue. Now the new UI requires that because it's all behind a web page that requires login. Someone in our company purchased MBam a year ago, under who know whose email adr, or maybe it was under the IT person's, who knows. Now we need to update the card for auto renewal and we have no idea how to get in. I have the SN from within the program. How do I get around this roadblock? (BTW the email I'm logged into forumns with is for a different client, just so I'd have some way to get in to ask this question.)

I would encourage you, if you have not already done so, to create a Help Ticket with Support.   This forum can only provide you generic type help.

Please go to this link   https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/contactsupport/pages/home-support

Provide the detail and submit the ticket.

Do scroll down to the section “Create Ticket”.

Please double check that you supply a valid / properly spelled & correct Email  ( hopefully the same one you used at the time or original purchase).

On the line “How can we help you”

Be sure to Select  “I have a billing related question or issue".

Provide the same information into the ticket.   It will expedite things for the agent to have all the transaction information.

Please do have patience.   It will take 3 or 5 business days for them to handle the ticket.

4 minutes ago, ymitech said:

I have no idea what email to log into my account to update my card. And your system doesn't have anything nice like "we'll send an email to the adr connected with this SN" to make it easy.

I would encourage you, if you have not already done so, to create a Help Ticket with Support.   This forum can only provide you generic type help.

Please go to this link   https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/contactsupport/pages/home-support

Provide the detail and submit the ticket.

Do scroll down to the section “Create Ticket”.

Please double check that you supply a valid / properly spelled & correct Email  ( hopefully the same one you used at the time or original purchase).

On the line “How can we help you”

Be sure to Select  “I have a billing related question or issue".

Provide the same information into the ticket.   It will expedite things for the agent to have all the transaction information.

Please do have patience.   It will take 3 or 5 business days for them to handle the ticket.

Greetings,

The licensing/renewal system has always been tied to the original email address that was used at the time of purchase for all licenses purchased online and renewal notices as well as requests for changes in payment information (when updates are required, such as when a card on file has expired), however if you do not know the email address associated with the account then you may try creating an account by following the instructions in this support article, then try adding your license(s) to your account using the method described in this support article.  If it is successful and you see your license(s) listed under your account at My.Malwarebytes.com then you may proceed to change your payment information if necessary by following the instructions in this support article and you may change the email address associated with the account by following the instructions in this support article.

Otherwise, if that does not resolve the issue and you are unable to access your license information through My.Malwarebytes.com then please contact Malwarebytes Support directly by filling out the form on the bottom of this page and they will be able to assist you in getting the account set up so that you will be able to manage it (I recommend using the Business Support contact page since you are a Business customer as you will receive help from the appropriate team as well as the priority support you are entitled to as a business customer that way).

I hope this helps and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks

Edited by exile360

Greetings,

Please refer to my response to your other topic here for further details on things you can try to resolve this on your own until you hear back from Support, otherwise you may await a response to your support ticket, though I would advise contacting them through the form on the bottom of the Business Support contact page here rather than the Consumer Support contact page linked above as you will be put into contact with the appropriate team for your product/license that way, assuming you are using a business product.

I hope this helps and if there is anything else we can help with please let us know.

Thanks

Hello @ymitech

We're sorry to hear that you are having some difficulties logging in to update card information.  Would you mind taking a screenshot of the specific Malwarebytes Product you are using so that we may verify and determine the steps that will be necessary to help resolve this.  As both @exile360 and @Porthos suggested, we will likely want to have you open up a support case at the following link in order to better assist you and keep personal your information off a public forum.  

Business Support:  https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/contactsupport/pages/business-support

Warm Regards,