What Malware was blocked?

nukecad

I note from my statistics that MBG blocked 14 malwares on 6th January.
Ther was no on screen notification shown of any block.

Is there any way to find out what these were, or preferably what/which sites I was visiting at the time?

image.png.3660f1dfec605b741208cdefe17f9f93.png

Edited by nukecad

I suppose it depends just what it was?

I'm pretty sure I would have noticed 14 block notifications. Unless maybe they were all in one blocking page which I was expecting and so just dismissed. That might sometimes happen when I'm modding a forum.

User-accessible logs will be welcome – provided there is zero scope for anyone/anything other than the currently logged in user to scrape (without explicit permission) data that reveals URLs where malware is detected.

Consider the possibility of malicious actors using scraped data to identify the fallibilities (behavioural patterns) of an end user.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:38 PM, gatortail said:

… You should not have Malware blocked without receiving a block page. 

Consider iframes.

Please see the multi-issue screen recording at https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/255369-ux-where-only-part-of-a-page-is-visibly-blocked/?do=findComment&comment=1355596