rapw2013

MBMC cannot find installed clients

I have about 30 or so clients that I installed via client push install from the MBMC on a server.

I need to uninstall some of these for licensing reasons, and when I'm in admin and try a network scan, even on one of the IP's, it says there are no computers found.

Hello @rapw2013

Rather than trying to remove the endpoints from "Admin" tab, you'll want to be in the "Client" tab, select the endpoints you wish to remove, right click, and then select "Remove Client(s)".  Please see the screenshot below detailing this.

1962060299_Removeclients.thumb.PNG.455df9da93c3fa138970036e74d59622.PNG

Warm Regards,

that's not a solution, just a workaround and also not the point. WHY isn't the admin finding the cleary installed clients? (that show a last check-in of this morning, btw) and "remove client" doesn't uninstall the product from the client. It just removes the client from that screen.

Hello @rapw2013

Can you please take a screenshot of where you are searching including the options you are using to search for endpoints?  Additionally, what version of the Malwarebytes Management Console are you using?

Warm Regards,