Panic Reports

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to using forums, and I'm hoping someone can give me some useful information.

Recently I have had 3 'Panic Reports' on my mac when using 'Steam'. Each time my iMac froze and auto restarted. I have only recently begun using Malwarebytes. I have an iMac Model18,1, with an Intel Core i5 2.3 Ghz processor running macOS High Sierra V. 10.13.6. 

Great to hear you are using Malwarebytes, but this forum certainly isn't the right place to get advice on Kernel Panics being caused by Steam.

I suspect the Apple Community Support forum would be a good place to start. There's also a Steam for Mac forum that may have some answers.

• Staff

If you can post a panic report here, we can help identify the likely culprit. It's not always the app that you're actively using at the time.

If you have trouble finding the report, you should be able to find it under Diagnostic Reports within the Console app (found in the Utilities folder in the Applications folder).