Hi, I am new to this site. I am trying to find out more info to decide if I should join. I have two questions and I hope I am asking in the right place. I also have no idea where I will find the answer once I ask the question but hopefully I will figure it out. Thanks so much in advance !

1. I have an att prepaid cell phone,  an I phone 6. does it matter that it's an att prepaid or would the malware still work because it's an iPhone?

2. Has the att issue been resolved? I read that when signing onto the att website there were many problems being blocked etc.

thanks again.

Since these forums are best for users with various issues regarding Malwarebytes software, it’s clearly not the best place to ask questions about an AT&T iPhone, but there is a chance you will find someone who owns the same phone who can answer your questions more thoroughly than I.

Any malware that can impact your iPhone (there isn’t currently a lot) will be equally effective against any payment plan. Should you choose to jailbreak your iPhone, then you would be significantly more vulnerable to malware threats.

I have no idea what AT&T issue you might be referring to as well as what is being blocked, etc. Perhaps if you linked to such a discussion, someone would be able to comment.

Edited by alvarnell