Used Wrong E-mail and Panicking Please if Anyone Can Help

I have no clue what to do or where to go! I'm stuck using a touchscreen which makes me typo constantly and I put in the wrong e-mail for purchase. There was no confirmation screen and my computer keeps glitching up!! Now some random person has my info and I tried to make the e-mail but it's taken and why is there no 24 hour support section?! I am freaking out what can I possibly do or am I eternally screwed?!?

I'm so sorry if this is in the wrong place!!

Greetings,

It will be fine.  Worse comes to worse you can contact your bank/credit card company/PayPal depending on the payment method you used and have them cancel the charge/payment.  That said, you can contact Malwarebytes Support directly by filling out the form on the bottom of this page and they will be able to assist you in getting all of the information for your account updated/corrected.

I'm sorry that we can't do more, but unfortunately we don't have access to the payment/licensing systems here on the forums, but Malwarebytes Support will be able to take care of the issue for you and cancel your previous license (to ensure no one else can use it who isn't authorized to do so) and issue you a new key associated with your correct email information.

I hope this helps to set your mind at ease, at least a bit, and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks