Greetings,

I'm sorry that you've had a bad experience, however you can contact Malwarebytes Support directly by filling out the form on the bottom of this page and they will respond to you directly via email.  They will be able to issue you a refund if necessary and they will also be able to provide you with any transaction details/invoice from your purchase (I saw it mentioned in your other topic that you never received it; it should have come to the email address you used when you purchased the software, however it is possible that it got redirected to your spam/junk folder by your email provider as sometimes happens).

Unfortunately we on the forums do not have access to the licensing system so there is nothing we can do here to get the ball rolling on your refund, however if you fill out the form on the page I linked to above they will be able to assist you with that.

Again, I do apologize that you had a poor experience, but I know that Malwarebytes will rectify the situation as they would much rather return your money than have a customer who is unhappy with their purchase.

If there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks

Greetings,

Given the recent holidays it is likely that there is a substantial backlog of support tickets as the helpdesk was short staffed during that period, however if you provide your ticket number as suggested above a member of the staff here on the forums can check the status of your ticket and help to ensure a prompt resolution.

If there is anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to post.

Thanks