Annoying Malware banners

A screen shot would have helped me to be certain I’m addressing the correct popup here, but I’ll just guess you are talking about a macOS Notification rather than some random Malwarebytes dialog.

If that’s the case, see Use Notifications on your Mac and select the choices which best suit your needs.

Edited by alvarnell

• Staff

Can you provide more information about what pop-ups you're seeing? As Al mentioned, a screenshot would be extremely helpful. Make a screenshot by following the directions here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5775

Attach the screenshot file, which will be found on the desktop, to a reply to this message.

If you're trying to find a way to disable notifications from Malwarebytes itself, please don't do that. Doing so will mean won't know when malware gets caught (in which case you may need to take an action, such as restarting your computer) or when you need to install an update. You'd basically be shooting yourself in the foot by interfering with Malwarebytes' ability to help keep you safe.

If you're seeing some other kind of notifications that are bothering you, there can be a variety of different ways to deal with them, and simply turning off notifications may do no more than mask a problem.