hexaae

Please add easy RMB + Send file after suspicious detections

Why there is no option to just right click over the detected file and "Send it for analysis" to automatically post it to your attention for a quick verify?

At present users are forced to waste 10 mins to login into the forum, upload the files and add a new topic in forums.malwarebytes.com , this is slow and annoying... Would be much easier and faster to use RMB over the detected or ignored file during scan, and from MB's UI select something like "Send it for analysis"... Hope to see something like this ASAP...

Greetings,

I cannot speak for the Developers, however one big reason I can think of personally not to do this would be the risk of receiving constant bad/junk data from malicious parties who seek to harm Malwarebytes such as malware vendors as such a system could easily be abused to try and execute a DDoS attack.  That said, I would like to see some kind of improvements to make submitting potential FPs for analysis easier; I'm just not certain what the ideal solution would be.

With all of that said, those are just my own opinions and I will submit your feedback to the Product team for review and consideration and perhaps they will agree with you that such a system should be implemented and would be feasible.

If you have any further comments, feedback or suggestions please let us know.

Thanks

This is something useful and available on other AV/Anti-malware tools so I can't see why would be a problem.