Sign in to follow this  
sman

Why Windows 10 Sucks or Everything Wrong with Microsoft Windows

Why Windows 10 Sucks or
Everything Wrong with Microsoft Windows

"https://itvision.altervista.org/why-windows-10-sucks.html:

In conclusion
Just before you call me anti-Microsoft, a Linux shill, zealot or fanatic, here's a wonderful list of Linux problems that I've been compiling over the past six years. The truth is I don't plead allegiance to any OS on the market. So, sorry, Windows 10 sucks no less than Linux sucks, it just sucks differently. So far, Microsoft has had two great modern OSes: Windows XP and Windows 7 (in the past they had rock-solid Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000).

I have no opinion on MacOS X, because I've never had a chance to use it, however from what I've seen on screenshots, this OS has the worst font antialiasing among any existing OSes - I actually refuse to try it because I don't want to hurt my eyes (not an issue for Macs with "retina" displays but they are even more expensive).

I'm not a journalist and I've never been one.

P.S. If you want to reinforce your love towards Microsoft and Windows 10 go to neowin.net - this website has thousands of raving idiots who dribble and moan with excitement over everything made by Microsoft.

Some guy from game-debate dot com rewrote this article in an easy-to-understand way.