Receive notification that server signature out of date but it is not

Hi the last two days I have been getting a notification from my MalwareBytes management console saying that the signature is out of date yet it is not out of date. What do I need to do to ensure the system is ok?

Notification email

image.png.67f43c60abea0e250c462556060a2e79.png

Greetings,

I am glad you were able to resolve the issue.  I suspect it was related to a similar problem with licensing other customers experienced recently which I believe was caused by a temporary server outtage on Friday due to maintenance however I have not seen official confirmation on this yet (but the timing seems to fit).  That incident which at least two other customers have reported is referenced in this thread.

Hopefully it was a one-off incident, however if it happens again or if you encounter any further issues please let us know, and of course you may contact Malwarebytes Business Support directly at any time for priority assistance directly via email by filling out the form on the bottom of this page.