Malwarebytes not opening and wont open once reinstalled/tried support tool

Hiya!

My other pc has had a problem where the real time protection was off and would not turn on and when i try running a scan it would give an error stating malwarebytes encountered a error while running a scan. This was not the latest 4 version of Malwarebytes. but the older 3 version 

I decided to unistall it from my programs, malwarebytes, Uniss001. Then i also tried to check from program install uninstall feature to make sure it was gone. I downloaded the latest installer from malwarebytes website and installed it. After installation, nothing happened nothing opened. i tried clicking open from the shortcut but no luck. I then downloaded the support tool (after some forum digging and learning what could be wrong) i used the advanced option to clean the system and have a reinstall. 

That went okay but still same thing, after install the app doesnt open at all no response.  I then made a new user account for windows gave it admin rights and tried to see if i can run it there but still same problem it doesnt open. Then i ran the Farbar test as the support tool had downloaded it already and here we are! maybe i missed something basic or this is a underlying problem would appreciate your help!

mbst-clean-results.txt

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

You are infected!!! I will have your post moved to the proper forum.

Ahh! really! That is quite scary to hear. I hope its nothing severe as the pc working fine just perhaps a bit slower. I did have an infection a while back but had gottten rid of it (maybe its that?) 

2 minutes ago, Rezidor said:

Ahh! really! That is quite scary to hear. I hope its nothing severe as the pc working fine just perhaps a bit slower. I did have an infection a while back but had gottten rid of it (maybe its that?) 

You already posted you logs just wait till it is moved and answered by a trained helper.

• 1 month later...

Hi,  
My name is Maurice. I will be helping and guiding you, going forward on this case.   Please let me know what first name you prefer to go by.

I very much regret that your topic did not get a follow-up reply after December 11.

Please follow my directions as we go along.  Please do not do any changes on your own without first checking with me. 
If you will be away for more than 3 consecutive days,  do try to let me know ahead of time, as much as possible. 

Please only just attach   all report files, etc  that I ask for as we go along.

The FRST reports you had submitted indicated that some infection had set things so that no security programs could run.  I suggest to do a run with the special anti-rootkit standalone tool from Malwarebytes.

Please read all of these lines first so that it is all clear to you about our plan. I need a one time run of MBAR like listed here, please.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit (MBAR) from this link here

and save it to your desktop.

Doubleclick on the MBAR file and allow it to run.

•Click OK on the next screen, to allow the package to extract the contents of the file to its own folder named mbar.

•mbar.exe will launch automatically. On some systems, this may take a few extra seconds. Please be patient and wait for the program to open.

•After reading the Introduction, click 'Next' if you agree.

•On the Update Database screen, click on the 'Update' button.

•Once you see 'Success: Database was successfully updated' click on 'Next', then click the Scan button.

With some infections, you may see two messages boxes:

1.'Could not load protection driver'. Click 'OK'.
2.'Could not load DDA driver'. Click 'Yes' to this message, to allow the driver to load after a restart. Allow the computer to restart. Continue with the rest of these instructions.

•If malware is found, press the Cleanup button when the scan completes. .

Please attach the log it produces, you'll find the log in that mbar folder as MBAR-log-<date and time>***.txt . Please attach that to your next reply.

Hi Maurice!

Thank you for taking the time to send in a reply. Fortunately the problem has been dealt with as i sent a support ticket a few days after i didn't get any response. 

I did copy my message from this forum in exact wording mentioning i had posted in the forum as part of my first mail but it seems this post was still open and active!

According to my knowledge and as per the supports help the PC is now all good!

Thanks again ❤️