Sign in to follow this  
mountaintree16

Just saw a Windows 7 ad

This little girl was reading things off her dad's desktop.

then it ends with

Windows 7

It was really cute :)

You're such a girly girl mountraintree :) Microsoft will get all of its major revenue from commecials like that and women who fall for it :) Hehe... Just kidding. I really like Windows 7 so far, my laptop is running the release candidate.

haha :) It was cute how she was saying oh darn now I can't remember. An R word and stability. Edit: I think it was reliability. Have you seen the ad I am talking about?

How is Windows 7 so far? I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to run it. I have enough problems with Vista, what little experience I have with it :) I didn't like it at first, but I found out its more secure and so now I like it, heh.

How was the game? Or is it still going?

House was great :) You definitely need to see it!

i first didnt like vista too. I was trying to get xp with my new computer but had to go with vista and im happy now i like it more, you just got to tweak it a little since it gots alot of security precautions

@ hello2007

Yeah, I thought it was annoying and weird and I just didn't know how to use it well, that's all.

I'm glad that you got a Vista too. :)

You didn't turn off the UAC, did you though?

Running Windows 7 Evaluation copy. Build 7100 since it became available and will purchase a full version of Windows 7 Home Premium when it comes available October 22nd then backup my important data then do a clean install as that will make my system like new. :)

@ YoKenny 1

Sounds like a good plan :)

I take it that you like Window's 7 then. :)

@ YoKenny 1

:)

I haven't figured everything out but it's coming slowly but surely. I really do like it though. I used Vista maybe 10 times at most so I can't really comment on some of the things I've heard about it.

@ swagger

Ah, yes. I am getting to like Vista better too the more I use it.

My family has a Vista and my friend has a Vista. Those are the only two computers I've used that have Vista, and that experience is limited, but I am learning about it as I need to. I'm going to work on my families computer actually in a couple days, so I'll be getting some more Vista experience, hehe :)

What have you heard about it? I thought that the UAC was annoying at first, that is until I found out that it was a security feature. Now I am all for it :) :)

@ swagger

Ah, yes. I am getting to like Vista better too the more I use it.

My family has a Vista and my friend has a Vista. Those are the only two computers I've used that have Vista, and that experience is limited, but I am learning about it as I need to. I'm going to work on my families computer actually in a couple days, so I'll be getting some more Vista experience, hehe :D

What have you heard about it? I thought that the UAC was annoying at first, that is until I found out that it was a security feature. Now I am all for it :D:D

Cool!