alexfisher69

My firewall And Task manager got disabled

Hello everyone,
yesterday i downloaded a fresh windows install on my pc,,it was from Microsofts own website ,after installing and downloading my essential apps ,i restarted the pc and it went into safe mode for no reason, stayed at the desktop for 5 seconds then restarted again into normal mode ,when it ran my task manager was greyed out it said "disabled by your adminstrator" my firewall has been disabled
the firewall service properties is completely greyed out i cant start it or change anything ...also i tried some regedit fixes from other websites,the task manager gets fixed but then broken again if i restart >>however my firewall didnt get fixed ,even some reggestries gave me an error that i cant edit them for permission or othe reasons even tho im the admin and i was able to edit other registries 
so im guessing smth took control over these services and disabled them ?
also my windows security auto closes sometimes ....
my laptop detected a sever trojan yesteray called 
trigrre.fr i think it was targetting windows/fr smth idk i forgot cuz i reinstalled windows again with full disk wipe and the same problem happened again when i restarted>>
some of the errors that pop on my firewall tries are:
windows cant change some of your settings " code : 0x80070422 when i try to enable it
"windows cant start firewall on local computer error 1058" when i tried some regedit and was able to make the service run automatically ,but then when i RC and try start this pops up..
not sure if the pictures help but i think these things are suspicious ?

8cf75d3a-39c1-4e84-89c8-b978af3362c1.png

9b0cd7ab-6b61-4992-ae4e-f2963ee721ee.png

968c3d67-d928-4417-b44a-cfe277a43f52.png

76823976-1fe8-47ca-9d30-71a2cfc7cfdd.png

afab4662-bcf0-4682-b975-83c9d2b96ee0.png

Hello, Welcome to Malwarebytes.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

We need more information.

Download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST).
Choose the 32 or 64 bit version for your system.
and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.
Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

How to attach a file:
In the Reply section in the bottom of the topic Select Click the Choose a File.
Navigate to the location of the File.
Click the file. It will appear in section.
Click the Saving button.

Please post the logs for my review.

Wait for further instructions
====

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks