Anydesk.exe and trojan website detect

SATDECOFRIO
Go to solution Solved by thisisu,

HI, has anyone this issue? I can't find information in the web.

I receive this detection several times a week in diferents computers. I try this in a portable as a LAB. Install a windows 10 and install anydesk from the anydesk website. This computer is out the organization. We install malware endpoint and the detection appears two days after....any idea? 

anydeskdetect.JPG

Greetings,

I suspect this may be a case where one of the IP's being used by AnyDesk is also shared by one or more malicious sites which would explain the block.  I did a lookup of the IP address and found this which indicates that at least one of the sites hosted on that IP is relay-4120c347.net.anydesk.com which obviously belongs to AnyDesk and looks like one of their relay/routing servers, possibly used for setting up remote connections or simply checking for updates or some other legitimate purpose.

I will request that a forum moderator moves this topic over to the Website Blocking FP area so that Research may investigate and whitelist the site if appropriate.

Thank you for reporting this issue.