Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am not happy with this product. i am unable to contact the company support and i paid full amount for five devices. Now i find i have to pay more money to have premium on my iOS devices. why was my money accepted for a service i don't get and now have to pay extra. i am frustrated with the inability to speak with someone. i now wish my money back and cancel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings,

I am sorry that you are not happy with the product.  To receive assistance in acquiring a refund for your purchase and cancellation of your current subscription please contact Malwarebytes Support by filling out the form on the bottom of this page and they will assist you.

Unfortunately the 5 device license cannot cover any iOS devices because Apple does not allow the purchase of software outside of the official Apple App store so licenses for those devices must be purchased separately as mentioned on this page:

Available on Windows, Mac, and Android devices (iOS only in App Store)

If there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks

Edited by exile360

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, exile360 said:

Greetings,

I am sorry that you are not happy with the product.  To receive assistance in acquiring a refund for your purchase and cancellation of your current subscription please contact Malwarebytes Support by filling out the form on the bottom of this page and they will assist you.

Unfortunately the 5 device license cannot cover any iOS devices because Apple does not allow the purchase of software outside of the official Apple App store so licenses for those devices must be purchased separately as mentioned on this page:

 

 

If there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks

Hi

 

i didn’t purchase through Apple...there is nothing showing on my apple account...the payment went directly on my charge card. Why did it not refuse my request to cover five devices ! I am beyond frustrated right now. Is there no one in this company who I can speak to directly. 
when I went to the suggested site there is no away to access my account for malware as shown in the diagram... it just says I have free and have to pay to upgrade to premium.... this company is not user friendly and I am so disappointed. I will let Apple know of all the problems I have been having as it was someone  there who suggested I use it.... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, wickedinns said:

Hi

 

i didn’t purchase through Apple...there is nothing showing on my apple account...the payment went directly on my charge card. Why did it not refuse my request to cover five devices ! I am beyond frustrated right now. Is there no one in this company who I can speak to directly. 
when I went to the suggested site there is no away to access my account for malware as shown in the diagram... it just says I have free and have to pay to upgrade to premium.... this company is not user friendly and I am so disappointed. I will let Apple know of all the problems I have been having as it was someone  there who suggested I use it.... 

 

 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, wickedinns said:

i didn’t purchase through Apple...there is nothing showing on my apple account

We understand that.

 

56 minutes ago, wickedinns said:

the payment went directly on my charge card.

Yes, Because you bought Malwarebytes directly from the Malwarebytes website.

 

58 minutes ago, wickedinns said:

Why did it not refuse my request to cover five devices !

When you buy directly from Malwarebytes, You get licenses that work on Windows,android and Mac Only, NOT IOS (Iphone). Malwarebytes has no Idea what 5 devices you were buying it for.

The Iphone page states " Only available on the App Store.
Available in US, Canada, and more. See availability."

https://www.malwarebytes.com/ios/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Porthos said:

We understand that.

 

Yes, Because you bought Malwarebytes directly from the Malwarebytes website.

 

When you buy directly from Malwarebytes, You get licenses that work on Windows,android and Mac Only, NOT IOS (Iphone). Malwarebytes has no Idea what 5 devices you were buying it for.

The Iphone page states " Only available on the App Store.
Available in US, Canada, and more. See availability."

https://www.malwarebytes.com/ios/

 

 

That is lovely but there was no mention of that...the free version worked so obviously I ASSUMEd so would the purchased version.... we could keep them simple and reimburse me and I will be on my way.... any ideas since there are no humans at the company who can talk to me....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a number for me to call to speak with someone to resolve this issue instead of going in circles.... or perhaps it will take me to the sixty days where I will not be able to get my money back...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, wickedinns said:

That is lovely but there was no mention of that...the free version worked so obviously I ASSUMEd so would the purchased version.... we could keep them simple and reimburse me and I will be on my way.... any ideas since there are no humans at the company who can talk to me....

It also states if I purchased this product in a bundle I can contact this company to have it adjusted if for an IOS ...HELLO !!! I have been trying but this is so ridiculous going in circles... how do I do this.??!! I am growing tired of this... please send me a way to CONTACT a person so I can either fix the problem or credit me back !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

32 minutes ago, wickedinns said:

Is there a number for me to call to speak with someone to resolve this issue instead of going in circles....

No there is not. Did you fill out the support ticket at https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us

If so did you receive a ticket # in a reply? Support by email is the ONLY way to deal with issues like this. We here on the forums do not have any access to the support system.

20 minutes ago, wickedinns said:

It also states if I purchased this product in a bundle I can contact this company to have it adjusted if for an IOS ...HELLO !!!

Again only support can assist with this. Either refund the ones you mistakenly bought for the I phone so you can use the money in the apple store or refund everything and like you said be on your way.

Remember the link above is the only way to correct this. Be aware, It will take 3 to 5 BUSINESS days to get resolved with support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Porthos said:

 

No there is not. Did you fill out the support ticket at https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us

If so did you receive a ticket # in a reply? Support by email is the ONLY way to deal with issues like this. We here on the forums do not have any access to the support system.

Again only support can assist with this. Either refund the ones you mistakenly bought for the I phone so you can use the money in the apple store or refund everything and like you said be on your way.

Remember the link above is the only way to correct this. Be aware, It will take 3 to 5 BUSINESS days to get resolved with support.

Thanks but I cannot get a credit... I have tried and tried... but finally after going on Facebook someone has just been in touch... with luck this situation will be solved... thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello again.  I just wanted to check in with you to verify that the issue has been resolved or that you have at least been put in touch with Malwarebytes Support.  Malwarebytes has a very comprehensive refund policy which allows for a full refund at any point for any reason within the first 60 days of your purchase as documented in this support article so I know that they will not refuse your refund even if the only reason given is that you simply changed your mind (even more so since you have a legitimate reason since you intended to purchase the product for your iOS device).

If you are still trying to get in touch with Support, I would again suggest simply filling out the form on the bottom of this page (also linked in the support article referenced above) and they will contact you via email.

Additionally if you decide to keep any of your licenses you should create an account at My.Malwarebytes.com using the same email address you used when you made your purchase of your license(s) so that it will sync up with your information/subscription(s) automatically as detailed in this support article so that you may manage your licenses and devices should you ever need to retrieve your license info or move your license from one device to another (for example, if you ever replaced one of your PC's where the software was currently installed).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes...thank you. Everything has been corrected by Malwarebytes... and I have a much better understanding ...  🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.