Jacquemcn

Real time protection is disabled on new MacBook Pro after data transf after

I recently go a 2019 MacBook Pro.  The place I bought it transferred the data from my old MacBook Pro.  I have Malwarebytes Premium and have updated to the latest version.  On the screen that shows Real Time Protection, it says it is off.  I can't get it to turn on.  I get an error message that says "Real-time protection is disabled until hyou allow the system to load malwarebytes system extensions."
I'm a real noob at this and do not understand what to do, nor where to finde malwarebytes system extensions to load.  I am running Catalina OS.   Thank you for your help and remember, I am a dummy on the computer.

I don't know how to get to that screen in Step 14.   Do I need to uninstall and reinstall Malwarebytes?

Hi @Jacquemcn,

Let's follow below steps to allow extension.

• Click on any "OFF" button under a real-time protection card
  • Then Go to security and privacy under system preferences
  • Click the General tab and click "allow" the extension
  • If allow button doesn't work >> Disconnect all third-party peripherals and click the button using the Mac trackpad or an Apple mouse connected directly to your Mac

?name=rtp+card+4.png