Five Years

Not a complaint or a suggestion. Honestly not sure which section of the forum to put this. 

Five years ago I bought the Premium lifetime edition of MBAM. This weekend I built my first new PC in seven years and I was dreading the process of transferring the key. I've spent the day setting up password managers, about a dozen different game launchers and a host of my favourite utilities, but I left MBAM to last. Five minutes. Download, activate on new device, deactivate old device.

No idea if anyone involved will ever read this but it's a great product and a painless transfer procedure. Thanks folks!

7 minutes ago, TonyVerdoon said:

Download, activate on new device, deactivate old device.

If you haven't done so already Please create an account at My.Malwarebytes.com , if possible using the same email address you used when you originally purchased your license.  You will find instructions on how to do so in this support article.  So you will be able to use the Deactivate all function to reset your license/devices so that you may activate your license on your device again if you are not able to deactivate it with in the program in the future.  You may refer to the information in this support article for more details.