Outlook Express - MB Reports msinm.exe as Trojan.Patched

I have Windows XP on a VM and do weekly scans on it with Malwarebytes, AdwCleaner, a dedicated AV and an anti-spyware tool. Apart from weekly updating XP compatible software and Malwarebytes, the AV's and anti-spyware definitions it has not been used for anything else for months. Malwarebytes previous week's scan reported nothing.

Now after the latest definition updates Malwarebytes is reporting Outlook Express's main .EXE: msinm.exe as a "Trojan. Patched". I have never used Outlook Express, bundled with XP,  ever on any PC let alone this one.

As it is unused and redundant I had a mind to uninstall Outlook Express but after reading up on that as it is not a simple process, I decided against it.

I've scanned the whole Outlook Express folder with everything else I have on the VM and the VM itself, including the whole XPMode folder where it resides, from outside by the parent OS tools, including Malwarebytes and nothing except Malwarebytes on the XP VM is reporting it as problem.

This is clearly something new due to the updated definitions. I can find no information that Outlook Express is considered a general problem by any other security software so what is this all about?  

Hello, Welcome to Malwarebytes.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Please start a new topic and  submit a sample of the file to this forum for your review.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/42-file-detections/

If you need any help after their review let me know.