Question about reporting a missed site block

tomdkat

Hi!  I *just* received a phishing email message with a link to a bogus site, attempting to look like Chase bank.   I viewed the site to see if Malwarebytes Browser Guard would block the site and it didn't.   I posted the URL, in the email message, in Virus Total and its scan didn't detect anything either.    Apparently, when viewing the link in the message I was redirected to another site, with a completely different domain.

Since I have both the original email message *and* I have the URL I was redirected to, what's the best way to report this information to Malwarebytes for analysis?   I'm also going to forward the email to Chase for them to investigate as well.

Thanks in advance!

If you can please post the links, URLs in a Notepad text file and attach that would great so that we can investigate @tomdkat

Please note that it is currently a Holiday in the US and many workers will not be back to work until Monday. As such there will be an increased delay due to amount of new requests for support.

Thanks